Hi can someone get me started by explaining how i get a needle on the left oil
preesure gauge. I know what property to
use /engines/engine[0]/oil-preesure-psi

I need to know what variables tell it where it is placed etc.
Once i see how one is done i can continue and add the rest etc.

Please if you use examples add it to the 737 eicas.xml so i can see myself.

Cheers in advance

Justin Smithies