Justin Smithies wrote:

Curtis maybe this could be added to the FG cvs as it could be used on other aircraft etc.

What does everyone else think ?

Agreed, but it's not a quick/trivial drop in patch and I'm just not going to have time to look at it today. I'm heading back out of town for the weekend starting Friday so I may not get a chance to look at it myself until next week sometime. This semester I'm getting killed at my day job. The month of May is the light at the end of my tunnel, unless someone wants to offer me a full time job doing FlightGear devel before then.

Curt.