From: syd & sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Re: Flightgear-devel digest, Vol 1 #544 - 9 msgs
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:48:24 -0800

On Sunday 26 February 2006 06:10,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>A separate A-10-3Dcockpit would make the existing A-10 redundant
> >>- who would want to fly it without your cockpit?   :)
> >
> > Maybe those langishing on 098a? From what I've seen of Alexis cockpit, I
> > would love to fly it with his cockpit, as I enjoy the A10 FDM. But any
> > new a/c, unless they have a 098a implementation, are useless to us.

Hi .... Im not sure what you mean by 098a implementation ? I much prefer 3d
cockpit to 2d .... I modelled the Citations ,B1900d and DHC2 with 3d
cockpits .
 Would adding 2d panels to them help , for older hardware ?

Personally Ive tried to generate JSBsim files for my aircraft but FG crashes
before they load... thats the only major change I can think of..
Syd