* AJ MacLeod -- Wednesday 01 March 2006 12:55:
> I believe there was a bug recently introduced (with the recent SG changes I
> think) which has stopped radar working properly.

Quite unlikely. SG has no idea about radars or instruments. In SG it
would have to be a change to the property system or the XML parser to
cause this. And not only were there no such changes since a while,
they would also affect a whole lot of other parts in the same way.
Do you have anything special in mind? In SG? The material animation?

m.