Curtis L. Olson wrote:

We tried to setup an IRC station at the Scale show last month, but that ended up not being very useful, we were too busy talking to the people at the show all day.

I know that feeling - I've just got back from a 4 day photographic exhibition.

I'll be responding to all those people who've mailed me about the scenery database over the next couple of days as I steadily catch up on all my email.

--
Jon Stockill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]