syd & sandy wrote :
> Hi guys not sure if anyone here can help , but since my last cvs update last
> week i am unable to see any aircraft or airports in FGRUN.
> The other options work fine , but there is nothing in the aircraft chooser
> window or airports.
> I update fgrun from cvs too and rebuild.
>
> What could have changed ?
>
> Justin Smithies
>

> Hi Justin , I have exactly the same problem with fgrun. I went so far as to
> completely wipe out and reinstall linux  . recompiled everything and still no
> success. No aircraft displayed and no airport list! I also get a blank
> airport.txt file. If I get it working I'll post my results ...
> Syd

I don't experience such a thing with fresh update from CVS, for SimGear,
FlighGear, Base package and fgrun, under windows and Linux.
Be sure your paths are still correct in the first wizard page.

BTW, I added several pages to the Wiki. Tell me if they are informative
and correct my english if necessary :

fgrun :
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/flight_gear/flightgear_launch_control.cfm
fgsd :