Right i think Marcus is right, we should have group together and find out who
is doing what  with regards to the 737-300.

I could setup a small site on my server that will list everybodies details of
what is being done by whom.
Also what and who is needed etc.

We could also maybe start sharing the 737-300 development code so we can all
test and give each other comments before it is posted to the cvs .

What does everyone think ?

I'll stop work on the electrical systems and leave it in Marcus's capable
hands as he seems further on than me.

I'll look at the list and pick another section to start on , maybe
hydraulics ?
I will let you guys know.

Regards,
Justin Smithies