Hi Folks,

I just ran into something that looks like a bug in the SimGear SGPath class.

I committed a traffic manager patch yesterday, which prevents non-existing
aircraft models from being created as an AIModels object, by testing whether
the SGPath exists.

Traffic/Schedule.cxx, around line 372 :

  SGPath mp(globals->get_fg_root());
              mp.append(modelPath);
              if (mp.exists())
              {

Today, I found a FlightGear crash when the traffic system attempted to open
the following aircraft, for which I don't have a model created yet:

<aircraft>
        <model>Aircraft/AI/767-400/767-400-Royal Brunei.xml</model>
        <livery>Royal Brunei</livery>
        <airline>RBA</airline>
        <actype>B763</actype>
        <offset>10</offset>
        <radius>35</radius>
        <flighttype>gate</flighttype>
        <performance-class>jet_transport</performance-class>
        <registration>V8-RBF</registration>

Note that the space got into the name by accident, but regardless, since
neither the full path nor the first pre-white space exists, the
if(mp.exsist()) should return false.

Since spaces in pathnames are common on windows, and allowable on windows, the
exist function clearly returns the wrong result. I wouldn't mind looking into
this later. What is our current take on the allowance of whitespaces in
pathnames??

Cheers,
Durk