Melchior FRANZ schrieb:
* Georg Vollnhals -- Sunday 12 March 2006 05:51:
When I looked at the controls/gear/gear-down[0] property I saw that neither the joystick nor the keyboard changed it when using the UFO and the new local.nas file was running.

Well, then do what I suggested in the pa24 thread:

  original_gearDown = controls.gearDown;
  controls.gearDown = func(x) {
          if (x) {
                  setprop("engines/engine/speed-max-mps", x > 0 ? 10 : 2000);
          }
          original_gearDown(x);
  }

m.

Melchior,
works fine now :-), thank you for your help.
Georg