Innis Cunningham wrote:
Thank you.My pleasure.:-) I must say though that Dave Culp wrote the
nasal file for the spoiler sequence.A neat thing to try if you havn't already is to accelerate the aircraft to over 80 kts then pull the throttles back and the aircraft should brake to a halt automatically all you need to do is keep it straight.
refused takeoff mode.

Ah, I found that code yesterday, but was not sure what it should do. Looking forward to try :)

Nine