Melchior FRANZ schrieb:
* Georg Vollnhals -- Sunday 19 March 2006 12:37:
Thank you (Melchior?),

For what? You used an obsolete, half-updated CVS version and it didn't
work. You updated (what you should have done before complaining in the
first place) and it worked. Old story. Never gets boring.  :-}

I only fixed the crash that people with broken installations would see.
(And they almost deserved it.)

m.

Melchior, that is *not* true! This is always the first thing I do when there is a fault. I updated last week *every* day as I had holidays and was at home, the last update before my *possible* error report was some hours old.
What was the fault or not, I don't know.
It is true, I did not now the new command feature, but it did not work until my last CVS update this morning. And it was always SimGear, FlightGear and FlightGear data CVS updates.

The only reason might be a wrong local update, I build a complete *fresh* update this morning what always means big work.

Otherwise I update (under Cygwin) with cvs update -d -P

Thank you anyway :-)
Regards
Georg