* Vassilii Khachaturov -- Sunday 19 March 2006 16:22:
> Yes, you are right, no /rotors/... there. Can you (or whatever other
> patching powers that be that are responsible for the MultiPlayer/...
> stuff (Mathias?)) please add the helicopter properties

I let the MP masters do that if they feel like it. I just wonder what
we are going to do with n1 and n2 for 10 turbines. Will these 20
properties somehow affect MP animations? Ideally, it should be up to
the aircraft to decide which properties it sends, but it looks as if
this is planned.

m.