I'm having some problems with hotspots that I can't figure out.
I've looked at several of the FG aircraft and can't figure out what the
problem is. My code looks like this :

<snip>
  <background>Aircraft/737-300/Panels/transparent-bg.rgb</background>
  <w>512</w>
  <h>1024</h>

  <instruments>
    <instrument>
      <name>panel hotspots</name>
      <x>0</x>
      <y>0</y>
      <w>512</w>
      <h>1024</h>
      <w-base>512</w-base>
      <h-base>1024</h-base>

      <actions>
        <action>
          <name>Nav Lights</name>
          <button>0</button>
          <x>0</x>
          <y>0</y>
          <w>50</w>
          <h>50</h>
<snip>

The hotspots show in the right location when I press Ctrl-C however the
actions are triggered with an offset. It's like having two overlapping
rectangles - one is the visual hotspot and the other the receiving hotspot.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul