Josh Babcock wrote:
> OK, I seem to have made nasal produce an infinite loop. It
> SIGSEGVs when I hit 'v', which is tied to the standard change
> view function.  Here's how I did it:

This isn't a Nasal issue: you're trying to make changes to a
property node while under a listener for the same node.  Property
node state variables are almost certainly "on the stack" in the
code above the listener call, and your changes are making them
inconsistent with the actual node in memory.

It's possible, but difficult and error-prone, to write code that
permits this sort of thing.  But almost certainly a better design
would be to separate the nodes that are changed by a listenener
from the nodes whose change causes a listener to fire.

Andy