Olaf Flebbe wrote:
Cygwin last time, so I wonder if anyone has a quick and dirty howto for
compiling flightgear and its dependencies in MSVS 2005? I looked at the
wiki, but I think there are some main problems that I don't really

Have a look at http://www.oflebbe/oflebbe/FlightGear

BTW: The patches for SimGear/FlightGear are in CVS now.

Olaf
Does this requires some specific directory structure? What I am wondering is how does for instance flightgear find all its dependencies such as plib and simgear when compiling?

--
Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen