I've done a search and found that the following aircraft flight models
currently have no valid (new) specification using JSBSim-ML v2.0:

707
B29
C150
C310u3a-jsbsim
colditz
Lockheed1049

I'll try to get to those soon, but don't know when that will be. If someone
else wants to convert them (and the engines/thrusters that go with them)
that would be great. Otherwise, they should not be released in the new base
package, because they won't work.

Jon