Hello Jon

"Jon S. Berndt" writes

Thanks - yes, I missed your post. Thanks for the report. I'll look at the
737. So, you tried the 747 and it works properly?

Just as a heads up the airground.nas file for the 737 was written by David
Culp and is designed to mimic the 737's airground switch.
What it does currently as I understand it is to allow for the speed brakes/spoilers to be set to automatic so they autodeploy once the left main gear is on the ground. Also it allows for autobraking to be set,for RTO to work on take off and to allow the
flight spoilers to work with the ailerons in flight.
As I dont have CVS and am not strong on the coding side of FG or JBSim I can not offer
any explaination for the apparent super performance of the 737

Cheers
Innis