Olaf Flebbe

> Please use the OpenAL Distribution from creative, not the cygwin one.
> Since it is necessary to do some changes I have a a zip for you:
>
> http://www.oflebbe.de/oflebbe/FlightGear/AL.zip
>
> For other pitfalls http://www.oflebbe.de/oflebbe/FlightGear/index.html
>
> Please either use MSVC or cygwin headers and libraries, but please do
> not mix them.
>
> Olaf
>

> 2006/4/2, Vivian Meazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Olaf Flebbe
> >

> > > Yes there is a patch outstanding. Please go to the FlightGearLib
> > > Project in the solution explorer right click, select properties (the
> > > last entry) choose build events / pre build events.
> > >
> > > There was a typo: Please edit change the line to
> > >
> > > copy ..\..\src\Include\config.h-msvc8 ..\..\src\Include\config.h
> > >
> > > The Release Mode was correct only debug was wrong.
> > >
> > > I have no clue what went wrong with exit().
> > >
> > > Olaf

> howto
> > > for
> at
> > > the
> really

> using
> > > the
> compile
> > > OK.

> > > "Creating
> __declspec(noreturn)
> 8\vc\include\stdlib.h
> > > 406
> > > >

> > OK, I've now got as far as trying to compile and link OpenAL. I get this
> > error:
> >
> > Error   9       fatal error C1189: #error :  Do not know sized types on
> this
> > platform        c:\cygwin\freealut-1.0.1\src\alutinternal.h     32
> > Error   10      fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h':
> No
> > such file or directory
> > c:\cygwin\freealut-1.0.1\test_suite\.libs\lt-test_errorstuff.c  17

After untangling Cygwin stuff, and figuring out how I applied /MT, I
successfully compiled and ran cvs/HEAD under MSVC8. Only took me a week :-).

Unfortunately, I discovered that submodels no longer work. I downloaded
Fred's binary of -0.9.10-pre3 this morning, and they no longer work there
either. So far as I can see, they are still working under Cygwin as of last
night.

I'm doing some more investigations, can anyone else confirm this problem?

Vivian