On other thing I'd like to know is :
How does one over rev a turbofan engine in real life?
I know it's not modeled in FG yet but I'm curious as to what actually happens
in real life to get an over speed problem.

It would be nice to get that working too - I set the N1 and N2 limits in the
engine config and have wired up the over speed warning lights.

Thanks
Paul