* Savaş Yatmaz -- Friday 28 April 2006 15:13:
> I saw and tested the autobrake functionality on 737-300,and it works well.I
> can set it with http server or internal property editor.Is there a plan to
> assign a keyboard shortcut to it?

No. We only set global keybindings if they are useful for several
aircraft, not just one or very few. Which doesn't keep me from nitpicking,
of course:      ;-)

> autobrakeArmedToggle = func { if
>     (getprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed") == "true") {
>     setprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed" , "false");}
>     else { setprop("/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed" , "true");}
> }

Usage of strings "true" and "false" for 1 and 0 is not recommended.
It's not only slower, but forces newly created properties to become
type "STRING". And "if (foo)" doesn't do what you'd expect, if foo
is a string bool, as every non-empty string is considered true, even
if it contains "false".

And one would probably try to avoid to specify one and the same
property path three times:

  autobrakeArmedToggle = func {
      var p = "/controls/flight/autospeedbrakes-armed";
      setprop(p, !getprop(p));
  }

m.