On Saturday 06 May 2006 22:02, flying.toaster wrote:
> 3D model started.
> You can check out the 1000 polygons on AVSIM forum
>
>  Cheer up it's only a few months away ;o)

Looks like an F-14 :)

I've got to say that imo this is quite an ambitious project but
it looks pretty good so far.

What are you planning to do with the jet-pipe nozzles?  It looks
as though you have shown different nozzle area settings in the
two pics.

In many respects the F-14 design is very similar to that of the
SU-27 family of aircraft.

LeeE