> From: Melchior FRANZ
>
> * Erik Hofman -- Thursday 11 May 2006 16:35:
> > I thought I had to share this, it's almost as futuristic as an modern
> > jet fighter.
>
> This shouldn't be a "mine is bigger than yours", but Austrian "Rosenbauer"
> has built such thingies since around 20 years. Nice to see that others
> are slowly catching up.  :-}
>
>   http://www.rosenbauer.com/
>
> http://www.rosenbauer.com/tools/image.php?i=%2Ftools%2Fcms_media.php%3Fmid%3D6114%26size%3Dhuge

Ah, not so quick.  Despite the Bush administration efforts to cut
essential services in favor of spending money on the War(s),  we
will now have these hi-tech vehicles available in the United States:

http://www.defrance.org/artman/publish/printer_1430.shtml

Did someone mention these are...ahem...cheaper than deploying full EMS
vehicles at more locations in the airport?

Best,

Jim

--
Jim Wilson