On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 03:00 -0400, Julien Pierru wrote:
For some reason this message seems to have not shown up on the list so I
shall resend.  Excuse if it arrives twice...

> I just asked him and he is ok with it, so go for it...
>
> Julien

The modified OV10 is at http://www.jentronics.com/fgfs/OV10_USAFE.tgz I
included the entire OV10_USAFE directory because I was too lazy to just
pull the added files.  Start with --aircraft=OV10_XC (for
cross-country).  --aircraft=OV10_USAFE still gives the regular OV10.

Just like in the F4E, the left switch on the nav panel, BRG/DIST,
chooses: VOR1/VOR1, TACAN/TACAN, ADF/TACAN and VOR1/TACAN for the
bearing pointer/dme readout.  Currently the course needle is alway for
VOR1.

The only file I modifed was Models/USAFE/Instruments/AI/AI.xml.  There
was a bug with the skypointer rotating with the ball since they were
grouped in the lighting animation.  I split them into separate
animations.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Ron