-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        Martin Spott - did you read this LinuxTag related mail?
Datum:  Tue, 16 May 2006 22:38:44 +0200
Von:    Georg Vollnhals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An:     FlightGear Developers List <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi Martin,

due to the *unregularly* receiving of FG mails I just saw this mail from the FlightGear *users-mailing-list*.

As you had this Thrustmaster Fox 2 Pro USB joystick working on the LinuxTag under a Linux system you may be able to help the user.

Please reply on the *FG users-mailing-list* as I am not sure whether Thorolf is also reading the develops mailing list.

Thank you very much for your help
Georg EDDW

-------- Original-Nachricht --------