SWEET!!!!.... what do i download?... i've never burnt an ISO before so please forget that I should know better..... if this is possible/probable.... I really want to give it a try and hopefully the information gained will help everyone :-)

:-D ene

From: Frederic Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Flightgear-devel] ..FGLiveCD boot workaround, was: AI Sim Object Properties
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:53:12 +0200

Selon dene maxwell :

> Tried to find the win32 version of the FGLiveCD to try.... had a look on
> pigeons site and all seemed to be oriented towards *nix ...only too willing
> to help with feedback...but need to know where to look for the
> binary/Iso....
>
> ...is there a win32 binary?
> ...will any iso start up under *nix?
>
> ... treat me as a newbie (to FGlive anyway)...  where do I go, what do I
> click, what do I do?
>
> will give all the feedback you need/want/can handle

Dene,

If you download the FGLive image, burn it on a CD and reboot you PC from the CD, you'll be on Linux just because it wouldn't use your harddisk, and hopefully, you'll be able to experience FG 0.9.10 on Linux. That way, you'll know if it's your hardware that is at fault (if it doesn't work), or your drivers on Win98
(if it works).

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier