Hi,

here is my version 0.3 of the PA34-200T Seneca II.

http://www.t3r.de/fg/seneca/

Changes:
Added structural icing
Added Dave Perry's wonderful prop-disc animation
Animated and clickable circuitbreaker panel (still electrical nonfunction)
Switchpanel: magneto switches operational (and required!)
Annunciator panel updated, fuelpump light ok, testbutton working
Awful hack to propeller to throttle RPM to 1000 on idle
Switchpanel: fuel pump switches and primer working
Fuel selectors: clickable and animated

Screenshots, details about the icing implementation and a checklist can be
found at the mentioned URL.

What's next?
- I am preparing a more detailed "HOWTO" about flying this Seneca - some kind
of "virtual typerating"
- On my next flight, I will pick some sound samples (gear warning, stall
warning, circuit breaker popping, electric fuelpumps etc.)
- Add some ice animations to the wings, windshield glass etc.

Happy landings,

Torsten