On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 03:21:11 +0200, Arnt wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  > LAST MINUTE NOTE:
>  >    At this point I had completely forgotten that Arnt was trying to
>  >    build TerraGear and not FlightGear. I have never build TerraGear
>  >    but I still hope that the following is helpful for someone.
>
>  ..in progress.  ;o)

.."./configure now barfs on gpc.  Alan Murta's license effectively
shoots down distributing a working TerraGear under the GPL,
say on a Live CD or as a .deb or whatever.   Can we either
convince Alan he should use the GPL, or is there something,
anything GPL we can use in its place?

..to be clear, I am _not_ going to put TerraGear on the
FGLiveCD4KOSH until I can do it under the GPL.

..now tech: gpc-2.32 has #define GPG_EPSILON (DBL_EPSILON)
and of course #define GPC_VERSION "2.32" and still needs
#define GPG_EPSILON (0.000001) adviced in README.gpc?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: