Hi Lee,
I have some questions regarding the ComperSwift;

I would like to use it in the FGLive-KOSH CD being put together by Arnt... i
know under GPL I don't have to ask for permission but would like your
comment... particularly as I'm missing one important figure - cruise speed
:-)...  I don't really have time to download/install and get familiar with
the aircraft as it will be used in an AI scenario and just need to know the
basic flight parameters/performance figures....

I have the J3, 172P & C28-161 as low speed(90knt comfortable)aircraft for
the standard NOTAM approaches and there  are heaps of 140knt+ aircraft to
choose from (AIR New Zealand 737 ;-)...but need 5 low speed civilian
aircraft.

The Rascal110 also looks a good candidate to fill the fifth spot :...similar
figures would be required for that too...

if you would prefer to take this off list please feel free to mail be
direct..

TIA
:-D ene