Hi Dene,

It sounds like this would be a job for the traffic manager system, which
has more or less all the capabilities you describe (arrival, taxiway
following, wait until next flight, etc etc). I'll put some documentation
regarding the design of trafficmanager scripts once I'm back home (in
about a week or two).

Cheers,
Durk