Not too late to join our happy band, plenty of work for all ;-D
:-D ene

From: Pigeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FGLive, etc (was configurable HUD colors)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:02:01 +1000

> ..I have done a few custom Knoppix and Damnsmalllinux live cd's and
> Pigeon initially disagreed to make one for AirVenture, so I  decided to
> do it myself, even if he beats me to it again.  ;o)  This far we 4
> people contributing on "my" KOSH cd.

    Whoops, sorry, did I? I must have missed/misunderstood you at some
point. I didn't realized I have rejected such a request. I think I did
disagree on what you've suggested in terms of approach of doing FGLive
(and your GRUB thing :). Perhaps there was a time that I didn't know
what AirVenture is :(

    (Re-reading your e-mail now, and yes, I didn't go to your link to
airventure.org :( )

    My apologies.

Pigeon.