Hi
I'm writing xml animation files for AI aircraft. I have the propeller
animation tied into the air-speed as an AI aircraft doesn't have an engine
speed.

I tied the flap and gear animations into;

/ai/models/aircraft/surface-positions/flap-pos-norm

and

/ai/models/aircraft/controls/gear/gear-down

respectively

I can test the flap animation using the internal property browser and it
works.
The gear-down property seems to be read only though (when I try to change it
from true to false it reverts back to true).

The other issue is that neither of these properties seem to be tied into the
flightplan <gear-down> and <flaps-down> properties.

The <on-ground> flightplan property doesn't seem to do anything in the
property tree.

I'm using 098a.

Can some-one please point me in the direction of what I'm doing wrong?

I would post the xml samples but they don't post too well either in mail or
on a web-site.

Regards
Dene