Jon Stockill wrote:

> Is there any way people can help with this?

As I already wrote in the previous posting ....

Aside from that I'd be very happy if someone would beautify the visual
apperance of the current Mapserver interface.

1.) The mapserver relies on JavaScript - and I've never done that
    before. It would be nice if someone could completely eliminate the
    need for this disturbing "Browse map" checkbox, overall improvement
    is very much welcomed.
2.) I'd wish someone would create an RGB colour schema for the
    representation of the different layers. Alone for all the VMAP0
    layers we need a large set of different colours if we want to tell
    betwen the layers - not to speak of a combined presentation of
    VMAP0 and VMAP1 in a single picture ....

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to work on one of
these. Cheers,

        Martin.