On Monday 10 July 2006 18:27, Robin van Steenbergen wrote:
> While you're at it, why not look for a spot at the Flight Simulator
> Weekend, Nov. 4 and 5, 2006, Aviodrome Aviation Museum, Lelystad.
> (That's the weekend following the Linux World Expo). As a simbuilder I
> already have a place there, but I believe there's lot more room for more
> people. Just have a look at www.fsweekend.com for more info. I've never
> seen a FlightGear booth there, and would certainly like to see one! (as
> my developed glass cockpits are meant to run on FlightGear as well as
> X-Plane and FS2004)

FYI: We've been talking about the idea of organizing a booth there. I've just
come out of a really busy period at work (week long meetings, etc etc), so I
just haven't gotten the time to organize anything yet.

I'm trying to sent in an application for a booth in the next few weeks or so.
Martin Spott, and Matthias Frolich have indicated their interest in visiting
from germany as well.

Cheers,
Durk