Hi Durk,

The previous sun implementation was very fine. Actually I only changed
maybe 20%.
Finetuning, if you like. So you did a great job on that.

I also made the same observation with the halo turning to be more of an
ellipse at the horizon.
Actually the sun gets squeezed too and this is related to the horizon
effect we are already using.
Since we are using textures now for everything, it shouldn't be too hard
to emulate this in the horizon-effect code.

Hm, yes, the outer halo. Well, I made this texture really quickly and it
probably could be improved so that it blends better.
But I still think the problem is mainly that the colors of the skydome
and fogcolor don't fit the halo's color.

CU Mark