On Wednesday 16 August 2006 22:30, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Shouldn't the "old" style of view the default property and the
> > "new" managed-view the one which is selectable?
>
> No.
I would vote for the old stuff too!

Also a generic, aircraft independent, disable switch for that unusual view
would be great.
What I have in mind here is what we had at the LinuxTag booth in Wiesbaden.
We had multiple views where you don't want to have any automatic view
management. I that case you want to manage the views just by moving your real
head. For such a thing it would be really great to disable that without
stepping through many aircraft and disable them one by one.

   Greetings

         Mathias