About two years ago, a rather nice model of the Lockheed L1011 Tristar was
contributed by Tiago Gusmao. I have downloaded the model, added it to my
local base package and had assumed it would be in CVS or on a local hangar.

I more or less forgot about the model's status, but today while investigating
its potential use for AI traffic, I realised that the model is neither in CVS
base, nor on the main fgfs downloads page.

All I could find while googeling for this aircraft were two dead urls, so I'm
wondering whether we shouldn't (with the author's permission of course) add
this aircraft to CVS after all, even after it's been out in neverland for so
long.

I'm cc'ing Tiago on this email, so hopefully I'll hear whether it is or is not
desirable to add this aircraft to the base package.

Cheers,
Durk