Yes I know you have the whole Airbus family cooking, and I am still commited to
making the 3D cockpit for the A340. It is just that  I had this A340-500 model
sleeping on my hard drive for a few years now and I thought I might finish it
altogether (no harm intended to your work)

Here is the progress so far : http://sfp1.site.voila.fr/flightgear/340_500.png

As I mentionned in another post, I still think we need a Flight Management
System simulation in flightgear if we want to model correctly modern airliners.
If there is a project going on or if some people are interested in creating it,
I am eager to start working on it.

Also in my huge list of things to do for flightgear is a mathematical model of
turbojets for JSBSim... So far I have a compressor ;o)