Couldn't find Syd's email address, so I figured I could get a fix to him here...  And anyone having problems with the ADF down button on the Bravo's radio stack can fix it by removing that back tick character.  Pure chance I noticed, but I remembered that button not working when I tried it earlier.  Who knows, might already have been caught, but just in case...  Hope nobody minds me posting the patch here...  It's the only place I could think of to let someone know.

On line 517, there's an extra character that shouldn't be there before the number.  Here's a patch:
*** radiostack.xml.orig 2006-10-07 03:03:19.000000000 -0400
--- radiostack.xml      2006-10-07 03:27:17.000000000 -0400
***************
*** 514,520 ****
       <button>0</button>
       <x>38</x>
       <y>-35</y>
!      <w>`12</w>
       <h>16</h>
       <binding>
         <command>property-adjust</command>
--- 514,520 ----
       <button>0</button>
       <x>38</x>
       <y>-35</y>
!      <w>12</w>
       <h>16</h>
       <binding>
         <command>property-adjust</command>

And Syd, very nice work!  Having fun with this one right now.  I'd love to hear what else you might be planning on doing to it.  It's great as it is, but it does look like there are a few areas still being worked on and a few things missing - not complaining here, mind you :).  Would love to know what's planned for the Primus 1000's MFD stuff, and it would sure be awesome if the radar/weather stuff actually worked.  Probably dreaming there :).

BTW, in passing and a little off topic, if anyone knows where I can find the Bravo's rotation speed, stall speed, V1, V2, and some other useful parameters, I'd love to know exactly.  WIsh there was a list like that for each aircraft.  It would really help speed up learning to fly each one.  I have the Primus 1000 docs, but very little for the Bravo (or any other plane).  Will just have to experiment, I suppose.

And thanks to everyone for such an awesome sim!

Mike.