Hello all,

I want to receive and send data by JUST ONE serial.

When i use 2 COMs (COM1 and COM2) with these commands:

--generic=serial,in,1,COM1,9600,Autopilot_serial
--generic=serial,out,1,COM2,9600,Autopilot_serial

the Autopilot_serial.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<PropertyList>
 <generic>
  <output>
   <line_separator>newline</line_separator>
   <var_separator>,</var_separator>
   <!-- Instrumentation -->
   <chunk>
    <name>indicated-turn-rate</name>
    <type>float</type>
    <format>%f</format>
    <node>/instrumentation/turn-indicator/indicated-turn-rate</node>
   </chunk>
   <chunk>
    <name>aileron</name>
    <type>float</type>
    <format>%f</format>
    <node>/controls/flight/aileron[0]</node>
   </chunk>
  </output>
  <input>
   <line_separator>newline</line_separator>
   <var_separator>,</var_separator>
   <!-- Flight Controls -->
   <chunk>
    <name>aileron</name>
    <type>float</type>
    <node>/controls/flight/aileron</node>
   </chunk>
  </input>
 </generic>
</PropertyList>

It works perfect like I want. BUT I would like to use just one COM, so I tried this way:

--generic=serial,bi,1,COM1,9600,Autopilot_serial

I DIDN'T receive or send anything.

I am running in the windows and i use the Program Lite program ( http://www.moxa.com/support/download_pcommlite_info.htm).

Is there anyone that ran by bi, by windows or linux? Is there any problem to use the same property (aileron) to out and in?

Regards,

Thiago Holanda

--
"Antes de magoar um coração, veja se não está dentro dele. Pois se um dia chorei, não foi porque perdi e sim porque amei."
Que a paz esteja contigo.