* Maik Justus -- Friday 15 September 2006 00:07:
> Therefore (except of the vortex ring state) the flight model should be
> complete now.

I've now only played with the "new" bo105 for two days, and it
took some getting used to, but now I'm happier than ever. After
deactivating my joystick's centering spring and reducing the
<power> value for the cyclic control (in the Saitek-Cyborg config)
lifting off feels very realistic (according to descriptions of
a real pilot -- one of those who worked on the X-Plane helicopter
physics). One can't just pull the collective like before.
Autorotation landings are exciting. Can't get enough of them.

Thanks a lot!

m.  :-)