AJ MacLeod schrieb:

> OK - it doesn't work on my system :-)
>
> zsh: exec format error: ./fgtoolsv13-48
>
> Cheers,
>
> AJ

AJ, thank you very much for testing.

This is very bad, I did not expect so. Sorry for that :-/

I have to do a little more research about the specialities of the Linux
version of the compiler now.
Maybe I'd better installed the 32bit version of OpenSuse to have more
compatibility.

Thank you once again for the time you spent doing the test!

Regards
Georg