Hi Heiko,

thank you very much for your great works. The ec135 really looks very good.

It seems, that the yasim-configuration file in the rar archive is based
on a rather old bo105 configuration file. I think it would be better to
use the attached configuration file as a beginning. Let me know, if you
need any help adjusting the parameters.

But for adjusting the details of the fenestron and the main rotor we
need either help of an experienced pilot or some more details on
airfoils (drag/lift curves), cyclic and collective controls and the
position (particularly height) of the cg.

Maik