Message: 9
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:30:36 +0930
From: George Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] fgfs cvs: Nasal bug in flightdirector.nas
To: Flightgear Devel <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi Guys,

I have just ran cvs update for Simgear and Flightgear and get the
following: (I have removed the blank lines)

 $ fgfs --aircraft=b1900d
WARNING: ssgLoadTexture: Cannot determine file type for
'/usr/local/share/FlightGear/FOO'
Target Tracking script loading ...
Chat [Aerotro] Welcome to Aerotro
Chat [Aerotro] this is version v0.9.11
Chat [Aerotro] using protocol version v1.1
Chat [Aerotro] gorilla is now online, using
Chat [Aerotro] Aircraft/b1900d/Models/b1900d-anim.xml
Initializing Flight Director
Initializing Nasal Electrical System
Nasal runtime error: setprop() value is not string or number
at /usr/local/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/b1900d/Nasal/flightdirector.nas,
line 316
  called
from: /usr/local/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/b1900d/Nasal/flightdirector.nas,
line 328
KLN-90B Initialized

Issue can be replicated by clicking on a hotspot, mouse cursor will
change as you right click through modes but hotspots will not respond.
FGFS continues to run.

CVS update was from the last hour or less.

Regards

George

Hi George, since it's my aircraft , it's probably something I did in
the last update , but that was a few months ago if I remember
right .I'll take a look tonight and see if I can fix it .
Cheers,
Syd