Hi,

Every heli I want to start fails because of "Incorrect
path specified in the confirguration file"

Interesting: even my EC 145 ( I mean not the Ec 135 I
showed here), still without any animations, only the
ac3.model, 145.xml, ec145-set.xml and the ec145.xml in
 the models-file hasve this problem. So it's not only
the new changes.

I used the yesterday CVS-Data and the
fgfs-plib-win32-20061030.zip from yesterday - is there
made a change we don't know?

Greetings
HHS

I can't see where my problems are
--- Maik Justus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> the FDM config keywords have changed for consistency
> (undersocre ->
> hyphens). Melchior has changed all helicopter.xml
> files in cvs.
> The properties of the blades have changed, e.g.
> from
>
>   /rotors/main/blade1_pos
>   /rotors/main/blade2_pos
>   /rotors/main/blade3_pos
>   /rotors/main/blade4_pos

>    /rotors/main/blade[0]/position-deg
>    /rotors/main/blade[1]/position-deg
>    /rotors/main/blade[2]/position-deg
>    /rotors/main/blade[3]/position-deg
>

> the other properties are now
>
>    /rotors/main/blade[n]/incidence-deg
>
>    /rotors/main/blade[n]/flap-deg
>
> this allows things like
>

>       var numblades =
> size(props.globals.getNode("/rotors/main/",
> 1).getChildren("blade"));
>

> Best regards,
> Maik

> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support
> web services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated
> technology to make your job easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1
> based on Apache Geronimo

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de