Hi,

"Ioan Suciu" wrote:

> Which way is the correct way of placing 3d objects to FG scenery?

It depends ....  ;-)

> Placing the object by hand with real coordiantes? or using the UFO to place
> them related to other object that are by default in FG? like a road or a
> lake

Don't count on the roads, in many cases they're inaccurate. Lakes are
supposed to be slightly better. We prefer to have 'correct' object
locations, even if the don't match the _current_ scenery because one
day we're supposed to have better Scenery Landcover data and it would
be a pity if the object locations didn't match any more.

I guess you know this page:

  http://fgfsdb.stockill.org/contribute.php

Cheers,
        Martin.