> A few people took the simulator for a ride and gave suggestions for
> possible improvement:
> - Have a better graphical user interface inside FlightGear that includes
> the functionality of fgrun
> - There are not enough buildings in the scenery (especially in the Dutch
> Scenery that we were using)
> - We should get more media exposure in printed and online magazines.

It might be a good idea to have printed a few copies of some of the
technical reports that have been presented for FlightGear and related or
constituent parts. For instance, I presented a paper on JSBSim in 2004 at
the AIAA Modeling and Simulation Conference. That paper is online at the
JSBSim web site. I believe Curt and I both track technical papers that
mention FlightGear and/or JSBSim. I've been getting prodded to provide some
printed (or printable) material on JSBSim. I think that could be helpful in
supporting FlightGear at these kinds of events. There are also already
papers written on LaRCSim that are available - including several on the use
of the UIUC-upgraded version of LaRCSim. FlightGear and the other FDM,
YASim, both would make a good paper each on their own at the AIAA Modeling
and Simulation Technology Conference (and I would strongly urge Andy Ross to
write a paper on YASim for that conference).

Jon