Hi,

Vivian Meazza wrote:
>> Ralf Gerlich wrote:
>>> - transparency issues:
> The reflector gun sight on the Seahawk does the same. So I would assume that
> it's a transparency ordering bug.

I just remembered that I had a similar issue with transparency in the
plib-only version. I'm currently working on a model of the Comco Ikarus
C42B microlight. Some instrument scales in the 3D cockpit wouldn't show
if I added the transparent glasses in front of them. As soon as I
removed the glasses, the scales showed. Note that this should be no
z-fighting issue as the glasses are nearly a centimeter away from the
scales, towards the viewer. The same happened with the glass around the
forward half of the whiskey compass.

Interestingly this only seems to happen with some of the instruments,
whereas for others I have no problems seeing the scales even though I
have glasses in front of them.

Need to check that again with the OSG version.

Cheers,
Ralf