Frederic Thanks again,

After your help, all is compiling and running fine.

The real reason to  compile this module (fgrun) is because the  my last implementation, enabling jpg-httpd option, doesn't work using the fgrun launcher because it put a wrong parameter name, jpg_httpd instead correct jpg-httpd, then the jpg-httpd implementation works only in command line mode.

I fixed this parameter option in fgrun module and I'm sending to you the complete fgfsrc.cxx file modified (in tar.gz compressed format).

Now this option works in fgrun too, just clicking the jpg-httpd checkbox in advanced -> Network  configuration option.

Leidson
PlanetaMessenger.org

On 11/6/06, Frederic Bouvier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Selon "Leidson Campos A. Ferreira" :

> > If you write about fgrun, go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/fgrun
> >

> Yes, That right !
>
> You'll be able to get the latest development sources via SVN or download the
> > released tarball.
> >

> I've downloaded the released tarball and now I'm trying to compile it, but
> GCC compiler generate 3 unresolved linker errors. See below:
>
> 1)
> run_posix.o(.text+0x17d):/home/leidson/Downloads/FlightGear/fgrun-0.4.8
> /fgrun-0.4.8/src/run_posix.cxx:87: undefined reference to `Fl::unlock()'
>
> 2)

/home/leidson/Downloads/FlightGear/fgrun- 0.4.8/fgrun-0.4.8/src/run_posix.cxx:87:
> undefined reference to `Fl::unlock()'

You need to configure and compile fltk with --enable-threads :
http://fgrun.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/fgrun/trunk/fgrun/README?revision=350

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier