Le mercredi 8 novembre 2006 21:58, Mathias Fröhlich a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have placed a new set of openscenegraph packages at
> ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_maf/OpenSceneGraph-20061108
> That one contains an updated ac3d loader and the current osg cvs' rgb
> loader. That means that the required rgb loader is in osg's cvs.
>    Greetings
>          Mathias

hi,
just few questions about osg

1 - is plib removing from dependencies ? (for now). it's clear that it's the
way.
if yes, how force fgfs compilation to not link to it ?
if not what plib version must be installed (1.8.4 release, svn, etc...), and
what version doen't make a running executable?

2 - i cannot take of from a Paris airport (i add helijah Paris scenery). the
launch block (loading scenery). this scenery is a lot of Paris building.

thanks in advance
--
Didier Fabert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]