On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 04:05 -0500, Chris Metzler wrote:
> Hi.  Please don't top-post; it makes your posts very very hard
> to follow.
>
> On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:22:43 +1300
> Dene wrote:
> >Andrew Gluszynski wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I dont normaly post to this mailing list, but i think the web site has
> >> been hacked?
> >>

> > Confirmed... no thinking about it...it's been hit buy hackers :-(
> > Dene
>
> You might want to check the archives of this mailing list -- I'm pretty
> sure this was discussed here several days ago.  I thought the problem had
> been solved, however.  Anyway, right now it appears simply that the DNS
> record for www.flightgear.org has been hosed, but not the actual website
> itself.  Try http://flightgear.org/ rather than http://www.flightgear.org/
> and it should work OK.
>
> -c

Hi Chris,

It had been. I accessed it sucessfully earlier today but seems to be
hosed again from my isp.

I query the www.flightgear.org and flightgear.org dns records from one
of easydns's server and they are this same. See below

I think Andrew may just need to wait for www.flightgear.org to be
refreshed at his local dns server.

See below.

Regards

George

Querying the domains from my isp's dns server.
$ host flightgear.org
flightgear.org has address 128.101.142.119
flightgear.org mail is handled by 5 mail.flightgear.org.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ host www.flightgear.org
www.flightgear.org has address 72.36.162.58

Querying easydns.com's server directly.
$ nslookup